DÉBORA HASLER (BSc Hons)
Débora graduated in 2014 from the University of Chichester with a Bachelor of Science in ‘Sports Therapy’ and now works as a Sports Therapist. Her new found Sports Therapy knowledge, enables her to help treat a wide variety of problems including:
- Examination and assessment of sports injuries (spinal and peripheral joints) and where appropriate, refer on for specialist advice and intervention.
- The rehabilitation of the patient/athlete back to optimum levels of functional, occupational and sports specific fitness.
- Utilising sports and exercise principles to optimise preparation and injury prevention programmes.
- Planning and implementing appropriate treatment regimes for the injured athlete.
- Soft tissue manipulation and sports massage pre and post-activity.
- Electrotherapy including modalities such as ultrasound, interferential.
She believes in not only treating the injury but also looking to eradicate the cause and preventing future injuries. Débora continually updates her skills & qualifications to ensure that she can offer the latest treatments to her clients. Débora is also fluent in English and Portuguese and able to converse in Spanish and Italian.
Débora has a comprehensive holistic background and has been qualified for the last 7 years in Sports Massage (Level 6), Swedish Body Massage, Indian Head Massage, Hot Stones Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Advanced Body Massage and Lymphatic Drainage.
She enjoys keeping active and is a keen runner having completed the Brighton Half Marathon, the Commando Challenge and the Warrior Run in 2013. In 2014 she will be attempting the Reebok Spartan Trifecta which entails completing 5km, 10km and 20km obstacle courses all within the calendar year.
Below is a list of the current qualifications Débora holds. She is also fully insured.
BSc in Sports Therapy (Hons) - University Of Chichester
Be Activated for Therapists & Trainers
Pitch Side First Aid
Advanced Injury Rehabilitation
Sports Massage VTCT Level 4 Diploma
Advanced Body Massage VTCT Level 3 Diploma
Swedish Body Massage VTCT Level 3
Anatomy & Physiology VTCT Diploma
Indian Head Massage VTCT Diploma in Holistic Therapies
Advanced & Deep Tissue Massage Diploma
Hot Stones Massage Full Body & Face Diploma
Lymphatic Drainage Massage Diploma
Pregnancy Massage Diploma
Emergency First Aid At Work Certificate
Get in contact to see how Débora can help you.
ANGELO SERRA (BSc Hons)
Angelo recently graduated at the University of Chichester with a First class Honour in ‘Sports Therapy’. He was trained to treat a variety of injuries from different backgrounds, going from sports injuries to posture and work related problems. The course enabled him to develop several skills including:
- Examination and assessment of articular and soft tissue injuries.
- Management of acute and chronic injuries.
- Designing and planning rehabilitation regimes according to the patients’ fitness and goals.
- Utilising sports and exercise principles to prevent injuries and optimise patient/athlete preparation to return to optimal functioning both in sport and in the everyday life.
- Articular and soft tissue mobilisation and sport massage pre and post-activity.
- Use of Electrotherapy modalities including ultrasound and interferentials.
He was head therapist for Portsmouth Football Ladies and helped Hove Rugby Team during training and match days providing pitch side first-aid.
He is also very eager to broaden his medical skills and knowledge by attending international conferences and CPD courses.